01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chili Cheese Dip

With summer comes picnics, parties, cookouts, get togethers and lots of EASY foods, right? Well, that’s what life is around our home. So, I have loved pulling out lots of the easy recipes that my family loves. This dip is just that---it’s quick to prepare, easy, and very yummy. I am actually serving this at an upcoming wedding I’m catering because it is the bride’s favorite.

chili cheese dip

Chili Cheese Dip

2-8 oz cream cheese
2 cans Hormel chili with beans
Cheese
Green onions, chopped olives (optional)
Tortilla chips

Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and top with chili. I like to spread the chili with a fork and mash up some of the beans. Cover with shredded cheddar, mozzarella or a mixture of cheeses. You can add olives & green onions if desired.
Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve with tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment