Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Moving Adventures

IMG_6157 IMG_6158 IMG_6159 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6163 IMG_6160

IMG_6161

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seems sad to sit here in our little townhouse thinking back at the whirlwind of the past few weeks. Yet, there is such an overwhelming amount of peace, joy, and excitement knowing that we are right where God wants us.

I don’t know about you, but sometimes change is tough. You know, the toughness that comes with every ounce of moving on the finances, emotions, and just everyday life? I haven’t cried yet, but I’ll be transparent…I’ve wanted to at times. I know it will all just take time, and I am excited to grow through this as well.

Making friends hasn’t come too hard for me over the years, but I sure treasure the friends Jesus has given me in the last 8 years. I MISS them! I miss the weekly and sometimes daily get togethers! But, I am thrilled to be part of a church that has welcomed and very much showered us with LOVE. If you keep up with me on Facebook you saw the picture of the piles of gift cards and sweet notes our new church family gave us. We are blessed for sure.

The weeks ahead have many obstacles for us, and many learning curves, but I am so thrilled to run through each one as a whole family! We did our first grocery shop yesterday and discovered I can use my old price matching rules! (I may have to drive back to NC to get my notebook, that I forgot) We don’t have an Aldi here, but I did find a bakery outlet for our breads and bagels (our kids favorites).

Brian has a meeting with our lender today regarding our loan for our house that we close on the end of July. Looking forward to sharing details about that on the blog in the next couple of days.

This afternoon our littles have a meeting with their new school principal. Excited that they will be able to be part of Northside Christian School in Charleston!

Will welcome you to our new little home here on the blog tomorrow.