01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blessings Abound

DSC_2758DSC_2755DSC_2753DSC_2760      

 

 

 

 

 

Are you anything like me and fail often in being an awesome mother/wife/friend/sister/daughter? Some days are better than others for sure, but I have found so much recently that my reliance must be on the Lord to help me be better at any and all of the roles I have been chosen to fill. I “happened” across the above photos this morning and couldn’t help but smile and get a little teary eyed too at the joyful little blessings God has given to me.

As you run through your day today, friend, whether you have children or not, you are blessed! We are all blessed! Grab your coffee, read the Word, and jump into today with a thankful heart rejoicing that you have yet again been given a day to make a difference in this dark world. That difference might just be made within the comforts of your own 4 walls.

Sorry the blog has been hit and MISS lately. We’ve just moved 3 times in the last 2 months and I am trying to get organized and a little un-frazzled! Looking forward to sharing a few fun projects that we’ve completed in our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment