01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 29, 2014

Pantry Lift

I know, some think I’m strange for painting my pantry, but it made me happy! Quite honestly, I was dying to do a project, and with all the moving and crazy expenses money was scarce and I had to find something.

So, I grabbed my gallon of tudor brown paint I had brought from my NC house and set off to do something. At first I contemplated painting a wall in a different room, but don’t want to narrow my accents to strictly brown pallet. Then, I remembered I have the added luxury of a pantry in this home. And, I just so “happened” to have a roll of painters tape and a somewhat steady hand.

Yes, chevron was my chosen design---who doesn’t love chevron?

It is certainly not perfect chevron and No I did not measure, but that’s okay. It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful to me. I did 2 coats and let it dry before peeling of the painters tape.IMG_6669 IMG_6671

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6670

IMG_6759

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have never had a pantry before, so this is a huge adjustment that I’m LOVING!! All my fun jars are coming in handy and making my pantry organization so much more fun and easy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is your pantry painted or stenciled?

No comments:

Post a Comment