Monday, September 8, 2014

Oriental Coleslaw

 Oriental coleslaw (2)

I know that I have posted this recipe several times, but can I just say that it has to be one of my all-time favorites?!

It is incredibly easy and it seems to be a real hit when I bring as a dish to pass.

So, for those of you unfortunate readers out there who have yet to taste this little bit of heaven, I have added the recipe again and a nice large picture to tempt your taste buds.

Oriental Coleslaw

2 packages Chicken-ramon uncooked

1 package (1 lb) coleslaw(mix, not actual slaw with mayo in it, etc) 

1 cup. sunflower seeds

1/3 c. slivered almonds

2 bunches green onions, chopped

Break noodles and put all in bowl and stir gently.

Don't put sauce on until right before serving!

Sauce: 1/2 c. oil, 1/2 c. sugar, 1/3 c. vinegar, and your 2 broth packets from soup

Salt and pepper to taste

Mix together and pour over salad right before serving! Enjoy!