01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 11- Lists, Lists, and more lists

When you write things down or type things onto a document it’s easier to keep life organized.

return page

Seems silly, right? Well, ever been to the store without a list? C’mon, be honest! You spent more money didn’t you? Or brought home random things that you shook your head about later thinking what a stupid purchase it was? I’ve done it all too often than I’d like to admit.

When it comes to kitchen organization a big part has to do with your writing or typing capability! How? Well, you won’t end up with 5 10 lb bags of sugar to shove in the cupboard causing the organization option to be thrown away because you failed to make note that sugar was not a necessity this shopping trip.

phone list

I’m not a huge fan of paper! But, I do have lists. However, my lists are typically on my phone or the computer.

I typically buy most of the same things every shopping trip other than occasional change for special meals or items needed. However, for a long time I made a list on the computer and printed it out each week listing my needs and the sale prices, etc. I am not going to go into great detail because we are going to be discussing growing food costs and shopping helps later this month. However, I find that my kitchen stays more organized the more I know what is in it.

If you have a freezer it is good to keep a mental or written inventory so you don’t end up with way more of what you don’t need and nothing of an ingredient that you need. 

Don’t get super list crazy like my title says, but get a bit organized in this way and you will see it helps overall.

Thank you so much for following so far this month. I have loved the comments and shares. It has been a helpful series for even me and I’m excited to share more and get better together.

Hop on back tomorrow to see a bit about “your friend, Pantry!”

No comments:

Post a Comment