Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Table displays

fall decor (5)

Before I sweep all this off and replace it with white glittery sticks, snow covered pinecones, ornaments, Green trees, and lots of pretty lights, I thought a few pictures of my fall decor scattered throughout the house would be nice.

Before you throw your pineapple or vegetable cans in the recycle bin think of what you can do to decorate with them first. I’ve set several aside that I plan to create a few gifts with for loved ones this Christmas.

 Pinapple juice can turned fall decor

Sticks are an easy and free way to add texture and height to any display. I have several scattered through the house.

Sometimes a glass jar filled with burlap scraps makes a fun piece of decor. Grab your free Fall word art printable and frame it.

fall decor (9)   

Piles of pumpkins, pinecones and gourds make an easy filler complete with colors and textures.

fall display 

Grab some glass ware and liven it up with a raffia or burlap ribbon/bow. Fill it with fresh fruits that are quick to grab for a health snack but still fits the season’s decor. Fall diy chalkboard 

My living room houses my diy large chalkboard. It is currently functioning simply as decor with lots of words related to this season.

fall door sign (2) 

Jars and cake plates can create a fun way to decorate an empty table top. Remember that fun old door I created a sign from? I am looking forward to turning it over as I begin decorating for Christmas.