01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 3, 2014

Little Bit ‘o Spray paint

Several weeks ago I received a case of  Rust-oleum Painters Touch 2x ultra cover Paint + Primer.

   DSC_3630

Initially my husband asked, “What will you do with a whole case of white Rust-oleum spray paint?” I simply smiled and after about 4 weeks it is all GONE. My projects started with several picture frames getting a healthy dose of wonderfully bright white paint. The girls lamp needed a little rejuvenation too. And, look at those nice white knobs on their purple dresser. I have been so please with the results of this paint from Rust-oleum! If you haven’t tried it, I dare you. You will be so happy with the results.

 IMG_20140917_095659

The garage has housed these 2 random pallets I found behind a store a few weeks back. They somewhat glared at me every time I ventured through the garage. Having my spray paint supply quickly increased my creating a few things for our bedroom.

pallet love (4)

Look at this nasty candelabra I found for $3 at a yard sale.

Come back Wednesday to see what miracles Rust-oleum helped me perform!

 Candleabra (4)          

Thank you, Rust-oleum, for the great product that makes diy projects so much easier!             

1 comment:

  1. look at that nasty chair in the background of the those pallets! man, where in the world did you get that and what are you going to do with it??? ;)

    ReplyDelete