01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 7, 2014

Wood “scraps”

Sometimes you can get really creative with random items around your home. After my pallet creation I had several pieces of pallet wood that was stuck in the trash pile. Well, it did not abide in the trash for long when I realized that I could have more fun with those scraps. And, it was even better because I still had some handy white Rust-oleum paint left.

I had 3 random pieces that were close in size so I just put a coat of my faithful Rust-oleum paint on them and free handed “Always Kiss me goodnight” on it. We put a few brackets on for support and it is currently hanging in our master bedroom.

Pallet wall art  (3)

Below is another quick imperfect creation from a few scraps. A small box always comes in handy in decorating our home.

pallet box

I used an old cloth to rub a dark Rust-oleum Ultimate wood stain all around the box.

It currently abides in our dining room filled to the brim with pumpkins, gourds, acorns, and pinecones!

Fall door sign 

If you have scraps get creative and see what fun creations you can do to make your home beautiful to you!

Thank you, Rust-oleum for your great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment