01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 8, 2014

Minor Christmas mantle

When I pulled out all my decorations for Christmas this year, I realized very quickly just how large our new house was! I am not complaining, just stating a fact. I have spent many hours the last few weeks making fun diy Christmas decorations to help with some minor decorating for each room! Planning on moving a skinny tree to my room next week, but for now, I just did a little to our “sitting” area in our room.

Bedroom fireplace

I used our little “snow” banner last year, but I’m loving more of a nuetral themed Christmas throughout much of our house this year. I grabbed a vase out of my “give away” stash and mercury painted the inside and filled it with sticks for needed textures.

 Mantle Christmas

Voila! Just a little spot to call our own.

Bedroom Christmas (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment