Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Laundry Love

DSC_6329

I honestly smile every time I step foot in this room right off my kitchen. I call it my Laundry/Craft room.  I love my new rug that is pulling out the gold hues and blues that I wanted to go with. It sure beats this little space from our previous home… I was truly thankful for this space too, but with so much more it makes my laundry room worth loving more.

IMG_5073

My dry laundry soap sits on top of the dryer with dryer sheets and a small jar to collect coins, buttons, or whatever treasures I find.

DSC_6331

Eventually I plan to hang cabinets above the appliances, but for now an old (newly painted) shelf and spots for big laundry baskets works great.

DSC_6332

I found this square drink dispenser that fits perfectly in the shelf that is housing our liquid laundry soap. Makes it easy and no mess!

DSC_6333

Here is my little craft/diy area. My sewing machine is on one side and craft items are organized in baskets and bins.

DSC_6337

Sometimes putting pops of color or pretty things in a dreary laundry room makes laundry love even possible. I’m not saying I always LOVE the laundry chore, but I do love my laundry room. Have a great rest of the week!