01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 9, 2015

New Paint?

Sometimes you just have to change a wall to make a room all better. I wasn’t fully in love with the girls room for a variety of reasons. It just appeared too busy. Plus, I had to repaint their kitchen set and had none of the paint that I used on it the first time we put it together. So, why not paint one wall a pretty gray? That’s just what I did.

Girls room

I painted the dresser black too which makes it all pop so much better.

Diy Kitchen set

Here’s the newly painted kitchen set. My four year old picked out the material for new curtains and had fun helping me.

play corner 2     

They love their play corner.

Yellow Pop

Definitely a happy place full of Sunshine and Sweet princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment