Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meatloaf Recipe

Meatloaf 2

We don’t eat a lot of red meat. Not because we don’t like it or want to, but because of the ridiculous prices. A few weeks ago I splurged and bought a big pack and used 1/2 of it to make a big juicy meatloaf. Years ago when I developed my own twist on meatloaf I liked it, but didn’t love it. Thus, I set out to tweak it and loved how it turned out. It held together great, had a wonderful taste and the family gobbled it all up. 

Molly’s Meatloaf

Meat:
2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 c. milk
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
2 T worcestershire sauce

Mix all and place in pan.
Topping:
2 T brown sugar
2 T mustard
1/3 c. ketchup
Spread on top and Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
meatloaf 3

Excuse the pictures. It may not look all that appetizing, but I promise, it is yummy!