01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 18, 2015

Candlestick fun

Sometimes a quick coat of paint can create an absolutely beautiful change to any piece of decor. I found this set of candlesticks years ago and have used them in many different rooms. When I was creating Chloe’s vanity area I wanted to change the off white color to a crisp white.

Candlestick

I added a bit of distressing with some sandpaper and a few quick brush strokes of stain.

candlestick repainted

The quick change from a few strokes of a paintbrush made a world of difference. So, when you get bored with that simple piece of decor, think about changing the color.

candlesticks

They just appear more crisp and pretty on her “new” table.

Girls vanity

I’m looking forward to sharing what I did with an old door in an upcoming post!

1 comment: