01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 18, 2015

$2 Mirror

You know those random, sometimes ugly mirrors that people remove from their dresser set? I admit I am not always a fan of them, but I’ve seen some pretty neat transformations with these found treasures. So, when I spotted this “beauty” for only $2 at the local Goodwill, I thought it would be fun to make it pretty for my space.

old mirror

The girls have a bigger dresser in their room and I knew this would be a perfect fit. Several weeks ago I redid a small table and chair in my oldest daughter’s room. I made it into her own little space. You can read about it here.

Girls vanity

I stole the mirror from that was presiding in the gray room.

girls room (3)

I loved it in here, but I knew it would fit perfectly above the new little table in Chloe’s room.

So, I set to work sanding the $2 mirror and giving it a clean coat of crisp white paint and a bit of distressing on the accents.

$2 Mirror

It definitely has a bit more of a statement with its crazy big size, but we love it. The best part is that it cost me $2 and about 15 minutes to work on it.Cheap Decor

Come back Monday to see what I did with an old fish tank stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment