01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Eye “Candy”

Here are 2 small little treasures I found at Goodwill recently.

dresser eye candy

This little yellow glass box was $1.29 at Goodwill. It has a perfect task of holding some of my bracelets on the top of my dresser.

End of the bed blanket

I also found this gorgeous gray blanket. It was in the linen section and appears to be meant for an end of the bed runner and I found it to be perfect! The cashier insisted that it was a scarf and only charged me $1.99!

Two fun simple pieces can leave great impressions and big smiles when I see them.

2 comments:

  1. The yellow box reminds me of one that my mother had on her dresser, only her box had a lid with pink flowers and green leaves (that looked like they were made from clay and glazed) on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun memory. Thank you for sharing. I sure love my new yellow box.

      Delete