Monday, June 15, 2015

New Wreath meets Front door

I have enjoyed different wreaths on our front door, but I needed a bit of a pick me up and a quick craft to work on recently.

I found this simple grapevine wreath for 25 cents at a yard sale a few years back and it has been all over our homes. I’ve stuffed it with ribbon, added glittered sticks in the winter, and so much more.

grapevine wreath

I picked up 3 rolls of cute chevron burlap at Wal-Mart in the the clearance section for $1. Twine was already in my craft supply and I had a few random sprigs of things I could use for a bit of fun. I just wrapped one side randomly, added a loop to hang on my fancy command strip and made a bow with one of the chevron burlap rolls. I finished it off with a few leaves, sprigs and a few wooden flowers.

diy wreath

It will smile at you as you enter our home. How has your week been, my friends? Any new creations in your home? I would love to see them.

Wreath