01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 28, 2015

Pallets, anyone?

A few months ago I received a phone call from a church in the Midwest asking if I would be interested in teaching a session on how to decorate one’s home on a budget. I was thrilled to oblige and will be flying to a church in Wisconsin the middle of next month. I will get to see my momma and older sister too, so that is icing on the cake for sure.

My workshop title is “Living in a Pinterest World”~So, my mind has been spinning the last few weeks as I prepare handouts, a PowerPoint, and a step by step guide to show ladies how to create a pretty pallet sign that they will take home after the session.

Thus, my garage has looked like this lately…

IMG_20150813_223730

Lots of different options are in the works, and I am excited to maybe sell a few if I can shove them in my suitcase.

 20150814_163423

I have about 8 different stencils prepared for each lady to chose from to paint on their own sign. I am excited to bring in some Fall and Winter things too. 

This Love sign is probably one of my favorites! The cloth rosettes take a bit more time, but I love the look!IMG_20150814_151347

My sweet readers, what have you created with your FREE pallet wood? I’d love to see your creations!

Did you notice above the “new” furniture I own that needs some tlc?

IMG_20150813_141644

My husband brought this beauty home for me. He found it on the side of the road! I am excited to finish working on it and slapping some paint and hardware on for the big reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment