01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31 Days of Home Cookin’

31 series

I am excited to share a new series coming to the blog throughout the entirety of October.

31 Days of Home Cookin’

Fall is here, cool breezes are upon us, and holiday cooking is soon to take over! Well, that may be true for some and yet others may be too overwhelmed to even think about what’s on the agenda for supper let alone for a hosted holiday dinner. So, I am thrilled about sharing a daily recipe or meal to help spark a bit of creativity when it comes to “Home Cookin’” in your kitchen! Some of the recipes I will share I’ve mentioned through the years on the blog, but I’m hoping having it all in one place will be easier to find and may spark a bit more interest for others to try in their own kitchen.

The last few years I have joined many other bloggers in a challenge to post on a chosen topic daily through the 31 Days of October. This has definitely been a big challenge for me, and I am buckling down again and attempting to tackle this challenge. You can click on the links below to read through the last 2 year’s topics:

Home cooking has been something I’ve loved since a very young age. My momma taught me early on to cook and bake, and I quickly developed an intense love for all things kitchen. Unfortunately, my hips speak volumes on that behalf. {ha ha} I am looking forward to sharing some of our family favorites whether they are from my own cookbook or recipes I’ve found throughout the years. Some days may be complete meals and others just a side or dessert. Some days may be a bit more extensive than others with detailed pictures, while some may just be a picture of the finished product and the recipe.

Below you will find our 31 Daily Home Cooked Recipes on the agenda. Each day I will put the link to that post here so it is easier to catch up if you miss a day. I hope this series is helpful for many and helps your creative juices flow as you cook and bake within the walls of your own home.

Day 1~Pork, Chicken, or Beef Stir-fry & Drop Biscuits

Day 2~Molasses Cookies

Day 3~Mexican Stew

Day 4~Baked Pork Chops & Parmesan Noodles

Day 5~ Curry Chicken & Mashed Potatoes

Day 6~ Creole Fried Fish & Potato Pancakes

Day 7~ Iced Coffee & Snicker doodles

Day 8~Crockpot Sweet BBQ Chicken thighs & Baked Veggies

Day 9~ Beef Stroganoff, Rice, & Garlic Cheese Biscuits

Day 10~Chocolate Divine Brownies

Day 11~ Roasted Chicken & Potato Casserole

Day 12~Creamy Vegetable Soup & Crescents

Day 13~Asian Pork Chops, Oriental Coleslaw Salad, & Caramel Apple Dip

Day 14~ Pancakes with fresh Fruit topping

Day 15~ Chicken Pot Pie & Buckeyes

Day 16~ Lasagna style stuffed shells & Garlic Breadsticks

Day 17~Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Butter-cream Frosting

Day 18~ Stuffed Chicken & Fresh Garlic Green Beans

Day 19~ Creamy Chicken or Shrimp Garlic Pasta

Day 20~Homemade Pizza & No Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies

Day 21~ Cheeseburger soup with Homemade Bread

Day 22~ Maple Glazed Ribs, Cheesy noodles, & Veggies

Day 23~Meatball subs & homemade Potato Salad

Day 24~Kung Pao Chicken, Rice, & Egg Rolls

Day 25~Ice Cream Cake

Day 26~ Chicken Casserole over Rice

Day 27~ Mexican Stuffed Shells & Homemade salsa

Day 28~Chicken & Red Onion Quesadillas

Day 29~ Egg, Sausage, & Hash brown Casserole & French Toast

Day 30~ Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

Day 31~ Mexican Lasagna & Spanish Rice

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I can't wait! Need some inspiration in the kitchen and your recipes are always SO GOOD and no fail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I've failed at many, girl!! I am excited to share some of our favorites!

      Delete