01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Smiles

I went super simple in decorating for Fall this year. Have had quite a bit on my plate lately and really just want to decorate for Christmas! Sorry, I said it, I’m guilty. I’m one of few who don’t care one bit of Christmas in July.

Nonetheless, I still pulled out my pumpkin tubs, stick wreaths, and sprigs of fall leaves.

Unfortunately, I didn’t take many pictures of my front room before I tore it down last week to prepare for an early Christmas celebration with my sister from Texas. So, yes, I have our tree up and other Christmas decor in one room, that’s all, I promise.

 IMG_20150925_110413

I did use this old door sign above the piano this year with big pumpkins.

One Lone pumpkin

I love that my “I will be Grateful for this day!” sign fit the Fall theme.

Fall (2)

I stuck with a few groupings of pumpkins, pinecones, and leaves, switched out a few pillows and added a few different colors.

Fall Pillow 

I made the above pillow from a pillow case I got for a quarter at Walmart last year.

 Taste of Fall

I used a few crates, lots of pumpkins, and one of my pallet creations to create this little area.

Reversible scarecrow and snowman

This reversible pallet creation is hanging from a chunky rope to welcome people into our home.

 Fall China cabinet (2)

Our china cabinet was a perfect place to display more pumpkins and a few random touches of fall.

Fall Diningroom

A simple wooden runner, a rope-handled pallet tray, candles, and lots of pumpkins make a simple tablescape.

Fall

And, the kids made sure mommy didn’t forget to add a few pumpkin touches to the kitchen.

white pumpkin

IMG_20150930_125853

This was a pallet sign that a lady ordered a few weeks ago. Now, I wish I had made one for me too!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: