Friday, December 11, 2015

One holiday to the next

Phew, my last few weeks have been super crazy. Too crazy to blog, I’m afraid. Sorry, dear readers. Life just seems to have a habit of throwing in a few added wrenches. But, for those wrenches I am thankful. They help teach me who I am and my absolute need for God’s strength on a daily basis.
Thanksgiving has come and gone. Seems somewhat of a whirlwind, but we had a sweet week and a half with Brian’s family. Our home became home to 18 people, and was crazy fun and filled with great memories.
DSC_3621Here are a few pictures recapping our time together. We enjoyed showing them down town Charleston, the beach, the gator habitat and more.



















We all squeezed into one elevator!




  DSC_3621
Looking forward to sharing my craft fair event on the blog Monday! Have a happy weekend, friends!