01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Baby "Nursery"

Last week's ultrasound revealed we have another princess on the way. We had some incredibly excited little ones when we told them. I think Andrew likes the fact that he is the only boy and gets to keep his own room.


I have thoroughly enjoyed making a little corner of our massive master bedroom into a place for our sweet princess. Since our room is gray and yellow I opted to stick with the same colors and add a touch of mint and coral if it was a girl. So, now I can start looking for those little touches of coral in her bedding and a few decor pieces.


Crib: The crib was a fun diy project of sanding, chalk painting, and distressing. I love how it turned out and how it fits the space perfectly. 
Rug & Pillows: Sometimes the easiest and cheapest way to change a room or area in a minor way is to shop your house. I found the pillows in my stash and moved the rug from another room.
Wall Art: The "Jesus Loves me this I know" pallet sign was made in my workshop in the garage. The little black mirror sign and arrow art were Goodwill finds for $1.99. A little touch of spray paint made them fit.
Dresser: I found the dresser at a Goodwill a few years back. It was residing in a closet holding miscellaneous toys. It was an easy task to organize and purge toys and make room for baby clothes.
Chandelier: $2.00 Yard sale find several years ago for.


Chalkboard: This was a $1.99 frame from goodwill that I painted with chalk paint and spray painted frame in coral.
Lamp: The lamp was a $1.99 then 1/2 price deal at Goodwill. 
Wire basket: .99 cent Goodwill find spray painted in mint. 

Excited to have a sweet little one residing in this area soon! 

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW! Congratulations! Your little nursery is so darn cute. Your Goodwill sure has cheaper prices than ours.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete