Monday, March 7, 2016

Bathroom Frame complete

























Wow! So, the last time I posted about our master bathroom was in September. My husband helped me frame that hideous plain piece of glass mirror. Your can read about that here. But, I didn't get around to painting it for forever!! So, here is the after picture...

























It added so much and makes me super happy to have finally completed it! And, do you see that little towel holder? One of our little munchkins pulled the towel off the last rack and it shattered it to pieces. Due to the overabundance of pallet wood in my crafting corner, I set to work on a new one.


















So, yes, sometimes it takes me months to finish even a simple project. That's the joy of being able to decorate your home---it gets to be on your time.