01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pallet Sign Reminder

Sometimes, when you rearrange a little in a room it leads to a big empty space needing something large to fill the void. My pallet supply came in handy again when I didn't want to spend a cent on this task. I let my oldest pick what she wanted to write and the color of paint. I also let her help me paint the words on. It isn't perfect, but it makes me smile knowing we did it together. The memory alone was worth it all! And, now every morning she can wake up and be reminded that she truly is fearfully and wonderfully made!


I love adding Scriptural truths as decor in my home. When I have a constant, daily reminder it helps my attitude so much more.


If you ever chose to visit us, you too will awake to the reminder that you are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Have a blessed day, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment