01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 15, 2016

Baby Corner Awaiting lil' miss

I've been working on our little one's "room" or better known as a corner for several months. I've made some pallet creations, sanded and painted an old crib, found cute accent pieces, spray painted fun finds and more. It's been an enjoyable project that hasn't happened overnight and has NOT broken the bank. And, to be quite honest I've spent less than $30 total for the whole corner!
I've enjoyed rearranging, painting and more to make it just how I love it for our little one!

It will be an easy transition to move her crib into the girl's room too when it is time now that all the colors are the same.
 
Chloe helped me make this cute cloth banner that we draped over the crib front with our coral and mint accents.

We found this beat up dresser at Goodwill for under $10. With a bit of elbow grease, sanding, paint, and black handles found in my stash it is housing lots of cute little girl clothes! 

Looking forward to our little princess filling the empty crib soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment