01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 1 of Pallet Love


















I promised it would take me time to tackle this "31" day series. We've had quite the beginning of October with ER visits, hurricanes, and so much more. So, thank you for being patient with me.

One of the first questions I get regarding Pallet creations is, "Where do you find your pallets?"
Honestly, we started by searching craigslist and local stores in our area. I would drive around looking for them near warehouses and more. It can be daunting at times. However, after keeping an eye on craigslist offers, we spotted a local ceramic company a few miles from our home who would give them away for free.
My husband and I went and loaded our van to the brim. Upon our second haul my husband went in and spoke to the owner who gave us permission to come anytime and take whatever we wanted. That is our pallet place now! I'll share with any locals if your are wanting a supplier.

I would highly encourage you to not spend money on pallets. Someone will give them to you!
Looking forward to showing you how we break down our pallets soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment