01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pie safe game cabinet

Sometimes a little switch up can be the simplest and cheapest way to add something to a room. I had this old pie safe sitting on the floor as storage for so long. Then, upon major cleaning and purging I decided to hang it on the wall as it should be! It is a perfect place for the random stash of games we've collected. I should add.... there are games in so many random places in our house. I guess that means we love playing them. :)

















Our loft at the top of the stairs is a perfect place to gather for devotions, card games, or crazy fort making and other such excitement! Lots of memories are made in this room, for which I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment