01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 19, 2016

Annual Cookie Swap

Phew! The last month and a half has flown by in our home with busy schedules, holiday parties, programs and so much more. All that to say, I've had a great excuse for putting the blog on the back burner these days. Blogging is something I had definitely started for fun and truly enjoy doing it WHEN I have time. (:

We had a blast hosting our annual ladies cookie and ornament swap a few weeks back. We had tons of fun playing Christmas carol pictionary, pass the gift, eating yummy food, and, of course, lots of sugar filled cookies!

Here are a few pictures I was able to snap amidst the craziness. They aren't the best quality, but I'm glad I tried to snap a few.


























I sure love our sweet, crazy ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment