2016 is about to close and we are excited to jump into 2017 with our little family! Prayers that each of my dear readers and friends have a tremendous Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord! I am always humbled and emotional when being reminded of the sacrifice my Lord gave in coming to this horrid Earth in order to reach out and save me. Ah, what a hope I have as I step into yet another new year. We are excited to serve Him with our children by proclaiming this good news in and around our current community!
Just a brief recap of our year:
- Many, many, hospital visits for mommy
- Daddy attended a music and youth conference
- 11th Anniversary celebrated by an incredible trip to Georgia
- 2 in the family underwent surgery
- 1 full summer spent in the pool
- Kinsley Faith was born
- Madelynn entered 1st Grade
- Chloe entered 4th Grade
- Andrew entered 5th Grade
- Elianna learned to spell her own name
- Andrew and Chloe excelled in their golf lessons
- Daddy became a golf coach for the youngest group at a local course
- We thoroughly enjoyed a trip to Wisconsin and Ohio to visit as many family members a week could hold
- Daddy directed the Children's Cantata in which Andrew and Chloe played key roles in the drama
- Kinsley has exceeded every milestone and continues to grow way too fast
- Maddie lost some teeth and is about to lose another
- Mommy sold lots of wooden signs for Penny Pinchin' Decor
- and the list could go on....
We are thankful for the many blessings and lessons we've received throughout this year and look forward to what Jesus has in store for our family in the coming year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!