I haven't fully completed the shelves inside the nester, but for now a few of my vintage kitchen finds have found a temporary home.
- Little wooden box was found at Target on clearance for $7. It is perfect for housing all our k-cups.
- Sugar jar came from the dig 'n Save goodwill. Probably paid less than a quarter for it.
- Cute jar with little rope holder was a quarter at a yard sale. It has become the home to our stirring spoons
- The Keurig itself was found at an antique store brand new in box for $49.99 (at store it was $149.99)! I had just purchased the cheaper model at Kohls right before stopping at the antique store. So, I bought this one and took my other one back to Kohls right away.😉
- Farmstead sign was made in our garage.
- And, a sweet friend made my cute little "All I need is coffee and a Whole lot of Jesus" towel.
If you are ever in the area let me know. I'd love to do coffee!