Friday, July 21, 2017

Ladies night

Well, the days have flown by and summer is almost coming to a close. I've missed the blogging scene a bit, but I promise it will be back more soon. Several weeks ago I had the opportunity to organize a ladies night for our secret sister program. I went with a mirror, gold, and black theme. It was simple, but very fun and elegant. 

I went with an ice cream bar for the dessert table. Silly me got too busy to remember to take a picture of the ice-cream in jars. It was amazing to already have the ice cream pre-scooped and in ball jars with gold lids. The ladies were then able to just unscrew the lid and put whatever toppings they desired on top.

Drinks and a little decor...


Each lady was asked to bring in their favorite appetizer. The serving table was covered with yummy treats. Sorry....I got a bit busy.




 The tables were just a simple white table cloth with gold glitter down the center and a simple glass jar dipped in gold glitter centerpiece. If you have a Publix near you they have gorgeous flowers for 3 big packs for $10. It always add a bit of fresh pretty to a table.


Until next time...